June 24, 2017

Instead of my chapter writing a check, can the State just issue the check?

The answer is YES.

If you would rather have the State send the check instead of getting reimbursed, simply send the Approved Permit Form and a copy of Page 2 of  the Markers Price List to the State Treasurer.  The State Treasurer will issue a check and mail it on to the Best Stamp & Seal Company.

Note:  Please include an envelope with the RETURN ADDRESS on it so that Best Stamp & Seal Company can mail you directly if there are any issues.

Please click here if this helped you.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Grave Markers

← Frequently Asked Questions